The ASI Story
ASI is a leading food safety auditing, training, and consulting company based in St. Louis that’s provided farm-to-fork food safety solutions since the 1940s. ASI has emerged as a credible and accredited auditor for major certification standards including SQF, FSSC 22000, and BRCGS, offering a full suite of safety and quality solutions to the food and beverage, dietary supplement, consumer goods, and cannabis industries.
Our goal has always been to make certifications easy, because we are passionate about helping your business grow, keep up with current regulations, protect consumers, and improve food safety programs. As one of the largest food safety companies in North America, our clients range from small regional operations to international giants such as Coca-Cola, Tyson, and Sprouts.
To become our clients’ trusted food safety and quality partners and help them reach success by increasing their consumers’ confidence in their products.
To provide innovative, reliable and trusted food safety and quality solutions to help our customers minimize risk, reduce recalls, eliminate foodborne illness, protect their brand and the health and well-being of their customers.
- Accuracy – To provide the best and most accurate information we can.
- Integrity – To honor our word, implied or given, on time.
- Protection – To protect our clients’ brand and image as if it was our own.
- Development – We are dedicated to improve continuously.
- Customer Service – We are devoted to providing exceptional customer service.
Meet The Team
Director of Business Development
Director of Communications
Josh Clauser, RD
Lead Scheduling & Quoting Coordinator